when you spend $50
Apply now for a 75% federal reimbursement on StepNpull
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is reimbursing nonprofit and government agencies for certain costs related to this year’s COVID-19 pandemic. This includes measures to “protect public health and safety.”
That means you may be able to receive a 75 percent reimbursement on the purchase and installation of StepNpull, as well as other measures to combat the pandemic.
Grants are available to organizations that:
• Are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or government entity
• Are based in the United States
• Spent a minimum of $3,300 on COVID-19 expenses by December 31, 2020
How to Apply for the FEMA Grant
1. Obtain a free Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number, if you don’t already have one. This is used to identify your organization and to track how federal money is allocated.
2. Fill out the FEMA Request for Public Assistance form: OMB 1660-0017).
3. If you’re a nonprofit organization, fill out a Private Nonprofit (NP) Questionnaire or Government Questionnaire.
4. Submit the completed forms to the email provided by your county’s emergency management office. If you’re a nonprofit, you also need to submit your:
1. Nonprofit bylaws
2. Tax Exempt Certification letter
3. 501(c)(3) Certification
5. If approved, you will receive a user name and passcode to the FEMA portal. Please note: Applying for this program does not guarantee reimbursement. FEMA will consider your application and determine whether your institution is eligible for funding.
6. On the FEMA portal, submit a copy of the StepNpull invoice and the amount of time you spent on placing the order.
Shop Hands-Free Door Openers for Your Organization
Installation is a breeze! I love seeing these in public places. Such a simple, yet noticeable and appreciated perk in a public setting. I hope more businesses start using them!! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Sanitary door pulls are convenient to use, cost-efficient, and most importantly, they help prevent the spread of germs and pathogens. Foot-operated door openers aim to minimize the spread of germs that one might catch from coming in contact with fomites on door handles.Read more
Going through the complete buying process without touching common surfaces is now a key part of the overall customer experience. Customer experience equates to how customers feel your company treats them. If you give them a touch-less experience, your customers will...Read more
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought increased attention and study around the ways diseases and infections are transmitted. One such transmittal source is fomites. Fomites are an issue in indoor settings where multiple people touch common surfaces. Despite multiple ways to...Read more