when you spend $50
Apply now for a 75% federal reimbursement on StepNpull
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is reimbursing nonprofit and government agencies for certain costs related to this year’s COVID-19 pandemic. This includes measures to “protect public health and safety.”
That means you may be able to receive a 75 percent reimbursement on the purchase and installation of StepNpull, as well as other measures to combat the pandemic.
Grants are available to organizations that:
• Are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or government entity
• Are based in the United States
• Spent a minimum of $3,300 on COVID-19 expenses by December 31, 2020
How to Apply for the FEMA Grant
1. Obtain a free Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number, if you don’t already have one. This is used to identify your organization and to track how federal money is allocated.
2. Fill out the FEMA Request for Public Assistance form: OMB 1660-0017).
3. If you’re a nonprofit organization, fill out a Private Nonprofit (NP) Questionnaire or Government Questionnaire.
4. Submit the completed forms to the email provided by your county’s emergency management office. If you’re a nonprofit, you also need to submit your:
1. Nonprofit bylaws
2. Tax Exempt Certification letter
3. 501(c)(3) Certification
5. If approved, you will receive a user name and passcode to the FEMA portal. Please note: Applying for this program does not guarantee reimbursement. FEMA will consider your application and determine whether your institution is eligible for funding.
6. On the FEMA portal, submit a copy of the StepNpull invoice and the amount of time you spent on placing the order.
Shop Hands-Free Door Openers for Your Organization
Installation is a breeze! I love seeing these in public places. Such a simple, yet noticeable and appreciated perk in a public setting. I hope more businesses start using them!! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Since March and going forward indefinitely, the customer experience now includes this question: Does doing business with this company put me at greater risk of getting sick? COVID-19 created a new world in which more people realize how everyday actions...Read more
The new normal in the post-pandemic world is that more people will think about how everyday actions can spread germs and viruses. This preoccupation will not be limited to germaphobes. Here are 4 easy ways to help employees and visitors avoid...Read more