cuando gastas $50
75% Reimbursement for the Cost of StepNpull
Apply now for FEMA grant to cover COVID-19 expensesLearn More
Federal Grants Available
You may be eligible for 75% reimbursement on StepNpullShop
Apply now for a 75% federal reimbursement on StepNpull
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) is reimbursing nonprofit and government agencies for certain costs related to this year’s COVID-19 pandemic. This includes measures to “protect public health and safety.”
That means you may be able to receive a 75 percent reimbursement on the purchase and installation of StepNpull, as well as other measures to combat the pandemic.
Grants are available to organizations that:
• Are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or government entity
• Are based in the United States
• Spent a minimum of $3,300 on COVID-19 expenses by December 31, 2020
How to Apply for the FEMA Grant
1. Obtain a free Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number, if you don’t already have one. This is used to identify your organization and to track how federal money is allocated.
2. Fill out the FEMA Request for Public Assistance form: OMB 1660-0017).
3. If you’re a nonprofit organization, fill out a Private Nonprofit (NP) Questionnaire or Government Questionnaire.
4. Submit the completed forms to the email provided by your county’s emergency management office. If you’re a nonprofit, you also need to submit your:
1. Nonprofit bylaws
2. Tax Exempt Certification letter
3. 501(c)(3) Certification
5. If approved, you will receive a user name and passcode to the FEMA portal. Please note: Applying for this program does not guarantee reimbursement. FEMA will consider your application and determine whether your institution is eligible for funding.
6. On the FEMA portal, submit a copy of the StepNpull invoice and the amount of time you spent on placing the order.
Shop Hands-Free Door Openers for Your Organization
Installation is a breeze! I love seeing these in public places. Such a simple, yet noticeable and appreciated perk in a public setting. I hope more businesses start using them!! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Inventors of Viral Foot Operated Door Opener Release Innovative Product For Opening Cabinets
StepNpull releases a complimentary product to their flagship door pull called “ToeIn” which allows users to open the cabinet doors with their feet.Read more
What is a Fomite? (Simple Guide to Fomites in the Chain of Infection)
Every year, countless fomites contribute to millions of global deaths. In an article about fomites, the National Library of Medicine reports that over “1.7 million deaths from diarrheal diseases and 1.5 million deaths from respiratory infections” occur annually from germs,...Read more
Ultimate Guide to ADA Door Requirements
Guide outlining requirements for door clearance, door width, and the door handle. The Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 assures access for disabled and non-disabled people alike.Read more